Fertilization and weed control applications for homes and businesses in Columbia and nearby Illinois cities.
Giving your lawn the nutrients it requires to reach optimal health is easy with our routinely scheduled fertilization and weed control treatments.
With a routine fertilization and weed control schedule, you can have peace of mind knowing that your lawn is getting everything it needs to reach levels of optimal health. Our fertilization and weed control schedule was designed to make sure your yard stays healthy all year long.
We provide fertilization and weed control applications for residential and commercial properties throughout Columbia, Waterloo, Millstadt, and other Illinois cities.
Our Seven-Step Program Fertilizes, Treats Weeds, & Controls Lawn Insects
Our program is completed in seven steps and supplies your lawn with everything it needs to be healthy all year. Each step was formulated with local lawns in mind. The steps include:
- Step 1: Crabgrass prevention with fertilizer helps to control Spring crabgrass and feeds your lawn.
- Step 2: A second application of crabgrass prevention and fertilizer for your lawn. Also includes an application of broadleaf weed control to kill off problem weeds such as dandelions, chickweed, clover, and other broadleaf weeds.
- Step 3: Insect control helps to control grubs, aphids, stink bugs and other pests. This is applied in conjunction with step 4.
- Step 4: A fertilizer treatment, plus spot spray any broadleaf weeds.
- Step 5: A late Summer fertilizer treatment that also involves a spot spray treatment for additional broadleaf weeds.
- Step 6: A Fall fertilizer treatment that also involves a spot spray treatment for additional broadleaf weeds.
- Step 7: A winterizer fertilization treatment helps get your lawn ready for Spring green-up, while we again spot spray any additional weeds.
*Additional weed control applications may be needed and can be paid for as additional steps. The determining factor on needing additional weed control applications is directly dependent on the weather and how each client personally takes care of their lawn. Please note that Nutsedge will be sprayed while visiting your property. Nutsedge is NOT a broadleaf weed and grows in stages. To help control Nutsedge, additional visits can be requested at an additional cost.
Everyone has their own level of expectations and we want nothing more than to exceed them. As an example, by having an irrigated lawn, performing a yearly lawn aeration & overseeding and mowing your lawn at the proper height of 3.5"-4", all contribute to the quality of your lawn and how it will ultimately look.
We can also apply Lawn Disease Preventative Fungicides & Insect control. We can also apply granular fertilizer around your landscape plants, shrubs, and trees. Please, let us know. We are here to serve you!
Common Lawn Diseases & Insects We Treat for Include Brown Patch, Grubs, & More
In addition to our fertilization and weed control services, we also treat common lawn diseases such as brown patch, rust, mushrooms, and more. We recommend a preventative fungicide application to make sure these diseases are presented with a hostile environment.
Our preventative insect control is included in our fertilization and weed control program and works to prevent insects such as white grubs, armyworms, sod webworms, and more. These pests can quickly destroy a lawn as they eat the roots and kill off the grass blades. We can also spray your plants, shrubs, and trees for insects.
Let us help you care for your lawn!
If your home or business needs lawn care, then contact us today at (618) 939-4769 to set up an estimate on our seven-step fertilization and weed control program. We provide services to residential and commercial properties throughout the areas of Columbia, Waterloo, Millstadt, and nearby Illinois communities.