Lawn maintenance services for residential and commercial properties in Columbia and nearby Illinois areas.
Our lawn maintenance includes mowing, string-trimming, edging, blowing, trimming, mulch installation, and more.
Your house and car need maintenance, and so does your lawn! Without maintenance tasks such as proper mowing, weeding, and more, your lawn can begin to suffer. That’s why we offer lawn maintenance services that include mowing, string-trimming, blowing, edging, mulch installation, trimming, and more.
We provide lawn maintenance services for residential and commercial properties throughout Columbia, Waterloo, Millstadt, and the surrounding areas in Illinois.
Services & Add-Ons Included in Our Lawn Maintenance Program
To keep your lawn in optimal health all year, we have included several services in our program so that you don’t have to worry about anything once you become our customer. These services include:
- Mowing: We perform weekly mows for our clients from March through November. Each mow includes string-trimming, blowing, and edging as-needed. Our professional crew always mows your grass at the proper height and makes sure to change mowing patterns so that ruts do not form in your lawn. We also have the proper equipment to get through smaller yards that are gated and to meet customer requests.
- Pruning and Trimming: We trim ornamental trees, hedges, shrubs, and other plants two times a year. Our team is also trained on proper pruning techniques and knows exactly when and how to prune each type of plant in your lawn and landscaping.
- Mulch Installation: Mulch is installed and then refreshed once a year. Before we lay down mulch, we put down Snapshot herbicide to ensure weeds stay out of your landscape beds. Common types of mulch we use include double ground brown hardwood mulch, red mulch, and dyed brown and black mulch.
- Rock Installation: If you opt to use rock ground cover, we also install rock after putting down weed fabric to block any weed growth. Common rocks we use are white Arkansas river rock, Alabama sunset rock (colorful pea gravel), multicolored rock, and blue trap rock.
- Yard Cleanups: These are performed in the spring and fall to clear away yard debris such as leaves and sticks. We will also do pruning and trimming and then haul away the yard debris to leave your lawn looking polished and pristine.
- Leaf Removal: Leaf removal is done in October through early December. For leaf removal, customers have three options. They can have the leaves mulched, have them raked and blown to the curb for city pickup, or we can pick them up and haul them away. Leaf removal is an add-on service that we provide for our customer’s convenience.
We can also do property cleanups for homes or businesses that are overgrown or distressed, including bush hogging.
Do you need lawn maintenance services for your residential or commercial property?
Contact us today at (618) 939-4769 to set up an estimate and discuss the needs of your lawn. We can provide services such as mowing, yard cleanups, mulching, and more for lawns and landscaping located in Columbia, Millstadt, Waterloo, and other nearby areas of Illinois.